Application Requirements for SPICA - Way of Light University of Divinity
Enrollment Application and Registration Form to be completely filled out and submitted.
DOWNLOAD ENROLLMENT APPLICATION FORM: [Download PDF] (Right Click and "Save As or "Download Linked File"
- Age Requirement: 18 years of age or older.
- Evidence of a High School diploma or equivalent must be furnished (via transcripts or verified copy of diploma or GED equivalent).
- Evidence of Higher education diplomas (i.e., College or University studies) may be provided, but are not necessary.
- Submit a five-hundred (500) word essay describing yourself, your vision and spirit of intention, your personality and desire to bring your sacred talents to fruition.
- Three personal reference letters describing your intentions, integrity, and interest in spiritual philosophy and education are to be submitted with your enrollment form.
- Tuition, according to the plan you chose, must be forwarded immediately after acceptance into the SPICA - Way of Light University of Divinity. No refunds are provided after receiving class 102 under Plan. Under Plan 2 there will be no refunds after a student receives their first class at the Bachelor Level or Master Level and no refund for the Doctorate Level after being assigned a Dissertation Supervisor. All students matriculating in the studies of the University of Divinity must begin at the Bachelor’s Level.
* Full Tuition covering Bachelor. Master and Doctorate level: $3000.00
(+ $50.00 non-refundable Registration Fee: $3050.00 total).
* Graduation Conference Fee: $550.00
* Study Level Tuition:
Bachelor Level: $1,250.00 + $50.00 non-refundable registration fee ($1,300.00 total).
Master Level: $1,350.00 + $50.00 non-refundable registration fee ($1,400.00 total).
Doctorate Level: $2,000.00 + $50.00 non-refundable registration fee ($2,050.00 total).
* Graduation Conference Fee: $650.00
Advanced Placement Testing: A student may request, in writing, up to three subjects in the Bachelor Level program and Master Level program to test out. Each class test fee will be $50 and if student can test at 80% or better they will be able to advance without taking the class. The Advanced Placement Testing must be requested along with the Enrollment Application.
Refund Policy: Full refunds for Plan 1, excluding the registration fee will be paid prior to the student receiving any course materials. Partial refunds will be paid up to the second class. After the student has received the second class (102) materials, there will be no refunds. There are no refunds for registration fees. There are no refunds for Plan 2 after the first class is received in Bachelor or Master degree programs. No refunds are given the doctorate level under plan 2 once the student has been assigned a Mentor/Dissertation Supervisor.
Language: All SPICA - Way of Light University of Divinity material is presented in the English language.
Course Material: Can be and will be sent via email PDF files, CD, or written formats. Written material, packaged in a booklet format, will require additional postage and handling fees. Please inform the university of your need for a booklet format and postage fees will be evaluated for you.
Time Required for Completion: Each level can take the student at least one lunar year to complete (13 month. The student may ask for a six-month extension for the Bachelor’s or Master’s program, if they find it necessary. Upon completion and testing of each class, the student will submit all materials. The next class lessons will be sent after instructor evaluation of material is submitted. The Doctor of Divinity level can take a full lunar year to complete and the student may request a 1 year extension to honor the necessary dedication to research and development of their specialization.
If you have any questions or need more information, please send us an email.
Phone: (800) 499-2353